Header Ads

Meet Denrele's Wife-to-be [Photo]

Meet Denrele's Wife-to-be :-)
If you recall, Denrele said he is going to get married soon..Well, brothers and sisters, meet the lucky chap! Bodexng, who is a friend to the couple broke the news yesterday and Denrele re-posted it...

#Repost @bodexng with @repostapp.
・・・
Aproko Job is good ooo�� I posted a news earlier that@denrele_edun is getting married and I immediately went into research because when I interviewed him recently, he said he's not GAY that he has a boo�� So now the lady in this picture on my dp is an amazing artiste @shuleydee by name�� That's the lady @denrele_edun is getting married to and recently they attended plenty shows together�� If you have been following you would know I have given you guys expo since�� You heard it here first sha�� but mind if change tomao ooo ehen ����

 They are both my best friends and they are crazy on the same percentage���� Congrats @shuleydee and@denrele_edun ��������������
Meet Denrele's Wife-to-be :-)

No comments

Share your Mind

Powered by Blogger.