Header Ads

Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois Slept With Teammate Kevin de Bruyne's Girlfriend

Belgium teammates Thibaut Courtois and Kevin de Bruyne are the latest to be caught in Chelsea's love triangle after the Wayne Bridge and John Terry sex scandal

Thibaut Courtois and teammate, Kevin De Bruyne were at loggerheads when the latter found out that the goalkeeper slept with his girlfriend

 London club, Chelsea seems to be a haven of love triangles with the recent news of its players, Belgium midfielder Kevin De Bruyne and goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois sharing one girlfriend at a time.
 
This follows the past sex scandal involving John Terry sleeping with former teammate Wayne Bridge’s ex-girlfriend.
 
The girl Caroline Lijnen opened up on the sex story which was supposed to remain private despite the threat she received from De Bruyne’s parents not to to go public on the 2013 incident.
21 year-old Caroline said that she met the Courtois in Spain while he was on a loan spell at Atletico Madrid.
 
Telling her story in Belgian publication Story Magazine, she said:
Kevin De Bruyne and ex-girlfriend, Caroline Lijnen
Kevin De Bruyne and ex-girlfriend, Caroline Lijnen
(Facebook/Kevin de Bruyne
''Kevin cheated on me. I did not say anything for months because I couldn't say anything, as Kevin's parents said they would take legal action if I gave my story. I was under pressure and I could not have contact with Kevin.
 
''I respected everything. But in his book 'Keep it Simple' Kevin wrote a passage about my affair with Thibaut. So, I decided to remain silent no longer.
''In the summer of 2012, Kevin told me that he had an affair with my old best friend. I gave him the choice: her or me. I was ready to give him another chance, but our relationship was never the same afterwards.
 
''[I then went to Madrid, and even] Kevin thought that this trip was a good idea. I asked him beforehand. But then something happened that should never have happened.
 
''That evening, Thibaut offered me what I had not received during a three-year relationship with Kevin. With Thibaut, I could talk about anything and everything and he had even prepared me a delicious meal. Kevin never did it for me.
 
''Kevin had deceived me and I thought "Why shouldn't I do that too?''
The love triangle did not go down well with the two players when De Bruyne got to know, however, talks from the national team coach, Jarc Wilmots and the team’s media officer convinced them to bury their hatchets and make peace
 
''We don't deny that there have been private problems between Thibaut Courtois and Kevin De Bruyne.
 
''But I've talked to both of them and they both confirm this case is closed for them. They have finished the quarrel. The guys talk again to each other and they even make jokes again.
''It's true the national manager has talked to both of them about the case. But it never has had any impact on the Belgian national team. It's a shame this case has gone public,’’ Stefan van Loock, team media officer said.
 
Kevin De Bruyne has already left Chelsea on loan to Wolfsburg.
 

No comments

Share your Mind

Powered by Blogger.