Header Ads

Special Apoligy

I'm so sorry for the ranting and abusing on my BBM What actually happened was that I was asked to help them hype our set (final year set"exquisite") of which I initially declined the offer... So on Friday night, the set song went down of which I never knew it was unofficial.


They had no link or available site to upload it for downloading. So I decided to upload it... just for somepeople, part of the final year committee to be precise, to begin to insult me for uploading it. Of which blogging is not allowed in bowen university... and to please over a 1000 final student I decided to risk facing student disciplinary and put it up for download so as to help and satisfy them. They didn't pay a dime for it and yet they start insulting me, telling me I'm too forward.

 My entire pm yesterday was for them and not anyone else... because I received pings saying I'm too insult and proud. I was so pissed at them.

No comments

Share your Mind

Powered by Blogger.